WXTU Promotions Coordinator
- Beasley Media Group
Location: Philadelphia (Bala Cynwyd, PA)
- Prepare for all station appearance needs
- Maintain station vehicles
- Maintain all contest winner prize fulfillment
- Assist in the execution of all major station special events
- Assist with digital / social media needs and manage on air / online contesting calendar
- Must be able to work in the Promo Suite application for prize winner data and reports.
- Work with the programming department to create meaningful listener-station interaction while enhancing the station brand on site at events
- Other duties that will be outlined during the interview process
- Previous radio station promotion experience is preferred
- Proficient in office computer skills with WORD and EXCEL
- Promo Suite, Second Street and WordPress platform experience a plus
- Strong writer-editor skills, detail oriented, strong organization skills and be able to multi task.
- Must be creative and understand the radio business
- Have an upbeat personality, a willingness to go above and beyond and be a team player
- Must be able to work weeknight evenings and or weekend events when necessary
- Must be able to lift equipment that is 50 pounds
- Must be able to drive a van and or small truck and have a valid driver’s license in good standing
- This is an entry level position
Last Date for consideration: Until position is filled
Applicants my email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer