VP, Head of Client Services
- Client Service
The Vice President of Client Services role will be a very experienced agency account person, a builder of teams, natural leader, problem-solver, and teacher. Beyond merely valuing good creative output, they must share our agency-wide ambition to be a distinguished culturally-led creative agency that is actively changing our industry. The VP of Client Services will lead a 30+ person Account Management department in making great work possible and delivering a consistent positive client experience, which will translate to renewals and growth.
- Hiring, staffing plans based on existing business
- Establish and communicate department best practices and hold an open-door policy
- Identify department training needs
- Manage and mentor Group Project Managers (4-5)
- Oversee forecasting and project planning
- Responsible for communicating and managing teams toward their established goals: Revenue goals / agency fees (hours targets), production dollars, and media dollars as well as track contract utilization, renewal, timing and overall renewal rates
- Partner with peers in Creative and Project Management to bring creative solutions to current clients while guiding overall team toward quarterly business objectives
- Create an effective process and information flow between client services and other disciplines (account team + media/video/research/PR/digital); lead problem-solving. Identify team training needs and updates to processes as we foster greater collaboration
- Oversee the Account Management team’s CRM input. Help teams to determine appropriate representation of opportunities and to track progress
- Assist with executive-level client relationships on key accounts . Instill confidence on key accounts and forge relationships with senior-most clients
- Coordinate and lead recurring Account Management department meetings. Develop content outline, oversee deck build, and delegate portions to team members as needed
- Partner with Head of Operations to design and implement systems and working practices which maximize efficiently and effectiveness.
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.