VP, Director of Client Services
The Vice President’s primary responsibilities are managing client accounts and assisting in growth and development of staff as well as the overall firm. This involves expanding and securing new business, managing project portfolio that meets or exceeds projections, and participating in the internal management of the company. The Vice President will guide staff development through identifying skills needs, delegating tasks appropriately and motivating project staff to provide outstanding client service.
The Vice President will report directly to the President and CEO. A Vice President is a member of the 20nine senior staff and as such is also expected to participate in senior staff meetings, actively identify and pursue new business opportunities, contribute ideas into the overall management and well-being of the firm, serve as a mentor to junior staff and consistently identify and implement new ways to improve the quality of 20nine’s work and job satisfaction for staff.
The Vice President will be responsible for the following activities.
- Manage and lead the Client Services team.
- Develop junior staff to the next level by ensuring assigned staff fully understand projects, providing effective feedback to staff (positive and critical), identifying and promoting growth opportunities for all junior staff
- Implement firm policies around recruiting, staffing, training and account management that result in top-notch client service as well as a positive work environment that fosters a pattern of long-term staff retention
- Promote a positive environment for staff and identify and work with firm management to address any issues that are creating barriers to an optimal work environment for all staff
- Provide feedback, advice and back up as needed to other members of senior staff team to ensure all senior staff has support needed to effectively run accounts and promote positive work environment
- Attend and actively participate in senior staff meetings, offering ideas, insights and recommendations on firm policies, staffing, client service, new business and other topics that ultimately impact the overall quality of the firm
- Effectively manage all aspects of an account team
- Manage workflow for yourself and all staff assigned to your project team
- Consistently demonstrate ability to successfully move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise
- Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contribute to a positive work environment for the entire staff
- Take responsibility for one internal area of management (i.e., new hire orientation, tech support, new business, office moral, etc.)
- Assist in hiring new staff that ultimately prove to be excellent, long-term hires
- Take the lead on implementing at least one internal program/procedure per quarter that improves office moral and/or contributes to staff retention
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 8-10 plus years of experience in Client Management
- Creative Agency experience required
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org