VP, Director of Business Development
- Business Development
Responsible for the management of all new business development, activities and pitches. Focus will be on identifying and pursuing qualified leads, RFP’s and referrals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively in a team environment on RFP’s, new business meetings, presentations, etc.
- Assists in defining goals for new business development.
- Researches, analyzes and monitors financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on new market / business leads and opportunities.
- Initiates and manages effective relationships and develop a sales pipeline.
- Manages multiple new business prospect engagements
- Assists in recommending, establishing, and being accountable to implement strategic and / or tactical new business marketing plans designed to achieve agency goals and objectives.
- Evaluates market research and adjusts new business strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Generate new leads for the agency, set appointments and pre-qualify the prospects.
- Contributes to developing and maintaining a prospect database.
- Active involvement with the Social Media strategy of the agency
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 8-10 plus years of experience in sales
- Creative Agency experience required
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org