VP, Account Director
- Discovery USA
- Account Management
• Ensure client expectations are met or exceeded on all levels by maintaining ongoing communication (written and verbal) with client and account team members and troubleshooting problems/issues as necessary.
• Establish and maintain a thorough knowledge of client organizations, products, disease states, and marketing objectives.
• Oversee budgeting, financial monitoring, and reconciliation of individual projects.
• Pursue and acquire new business within current accounts by writing proposals, developing new business presentations, and regular on site client meetings.
• Achieve or overachieve revenue for a given year for each account.
• Hire, train, establish individualized career development plans, provide ongoing feedback, and conduct performance evaluations with direct reports.
• Update senior management on account team activity, new business opportunities, financial analyses and projections.
• Work with department managers to identify and manage internal and external resources.
• Facilitate conflict resolution within and between departments or between account team members.
• Ten plus years relevant job experience, including management responsibilities, interdisciplinary team involvement, marketing and/or communications within a professional agency setting is required.
• Management experience in one or more of the following settings: pharmaceutical manufacturer, biotech, managed care, hospital, medical communications company, or healthcare advertising agency is preferred.
• Heavy knowledge and experience in Oncology is required.
Applicants should contact: Victoria.email@example.com