Video Traffic Coordinator
MC3 is actively seeking a Traffic Coordinator to join our Video team… an experienced person that can anticipate and troubleshoot problems, coordinate simultaneous plans, oversee scheduling, and develop solutions to workflow delays. This is a contract-to-hire position which is expected to run from January to March with the possibility to become permanent. It is expected to be full time weekly.
MC3 is a meeting production and training agency that provides communication, training, and live event solutions for Life Science companies. We creatively integrate our meeting production expertise, depth of training experience, and best-in-class technology to deliver highly interactive sales, launch and training experiences.
- Work closely with the Director of Video Production to track all video requests and deliverables
- Help schedule and coordinate video shoots with external freelance resources
- Keep detailed and timely progress notes in Trello (Project Management Software)
- Assist producers as needed to help gather assets for video production staff
- Ensure that all video projects have financial documents in order: job number, signed SOW, and that it’s eventually invoiced
- Assist the Director of Video Production as needed to help prepare budgets
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
Again this is a contract position, with the potential to become permanent as needed.
Send resume to: email@example.com