- Brian Communications
- Account Management
Brian Communications, Conshohocken, PA
Brian is a full-service, strategic communications agency, led by Brian Tierney. With expertise in strategic counsel and planning, digital, public relations, crisis communications, branding and advertising, Brian is one of the fastest-growing firms in the Philadelphia region.
- Provides senior-level communications counsel and ensures the effective implementation of clients’ strategic communications programs.
- Anticipates and manages communications issues and effectively positions clients with key opinion leaders and constituencies.
- Develops and tracks budgets including monitoring account team hours, out of pocket costs, etc for multiple accounts
- Supervises a number of direct reports for which he/she is responsible for performance reviews, professional development and account work oversight.
- Fosters agency culture.
- Develops strategic communications programs that could include media relations, community relations, public affairs, social media, CEO positioning, etc.
- Reviews and edits the written work of staff including media materials (news releases, media advisories, background materials, media messages and Q &A ) as well as client presentations, speeches and by-line articles.
- May participate in crisis and issues management opportunities.
- Participates with agency leadership team in developing proposals for new business opportunities