Technical Support Assistant (Part-Time/Hourly)
- Visit Philadelphia
- Technical Support
VISIT PHILADELPHIA® is our name and our mission. As the region’s official tourism marketing
agency, we build Greater Philadelphia’s image, drive visitation and boost the economy. For
more information about our work, please go to http://www.visitphilly.com/about/.
The Technical Support Assistant will support the Director of IT with the day-to-day activities on
an IT network consisting of 55 end users. The successful candidate will be assigned to serve as
the Helpdesk and first line of defense against computer/phone issues reported by company employees.
The primary responsibilities of the position are as follows:
• Install/maintain basic hardware/software.
• Provide Helpdesk support for various telecom, computer, printer and network related
issues including the research and resolution of user related problems.
• Enter and maintain hardware/software/service asset information.
• Document Helpdesk related calls to help identify recurring trends and trouble areas.
• Show a willingness to learn Mac, Tablet and handheld devices.
• Assist with the setup of audio/visual equipment such as laptops, projectors, flat screen
televisions, DVD players, and audio devices for internal and external presentations.
• Assist Director of IT and staff as needed.
• Solid technical knowledge of MS Office products and Windows platforms.
• Understanding of MS Active Directory accounts and file security model.
• Understanding and troubleshooting skills for TCP/IP based networking systems.
• Working knowledge of cloud services such as Google Apps, Box, Monday.com and
Salesforce are a plus.
• Ability to take direction
• Willingness to learn
• Good communication skills
• Flexibility in schedule
• Ability to create and maintain productive relationships with employees, clients and
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• 1 year of technology training
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com. VISIT
PHILADELPHIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages candidates of all backgrounds