Technical Business Analyst
- Intelligent Capital Network (ICN)
Our product offering has had significant success within lending partners during the past four decades, and this role is tasked with working with the business to help understand and translate business needs into granular technical requirements.
The selected candidate will act as the conduit between the customer experience, and the internal teams. They will identify, interpret, and define business need and features; translate them into requirements; and lead the process to visualize, document, and communicate functional business solutions used to design, build, and test. The Technical Business Analyst must show business acumen for the areas they support, as well as, have a core understanding of internal systems and capabilities. This candidate will split core responsibilities between business analysis and quality assurance efforts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Marketing, Operations, Product, IT, Sales and third-party vendors
- Create Business Requirements Documents and Use Cases
- Support the business strategically to arrive at desired technical requirements
- Critically evaluate information gathered from team sources and prioritize requests based on the underlying true needs of the business
- Ensure quality assurance processes are met and determine if desired outcomes fit specification and technical requirements. Test and evaluate systems, subsystems, and all technical components involved in the success of the project.
- Accountable for timelines from project initiation through all phases of delivery; detailing business outcomes, documenting requirements, development phases, user acceptance, etc.
- Identify opportunities to improve delivery and quality assurance procedures to effectively delivery solutions by enhancing operational workflow
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience writing requirements & quality assurance
- 5+ years of experience supporting a software/design team and/or business units
- 5+ years working as a Technical BA/Project Manager
- Experience with agile and/or waterfall project management and current design development methodologies
- Experience working with project tracking systems required (JIRA, Assembla, Wrike, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience required
- Effectively communicates to all lead stakeholders the requirements and status for the design, development and testing of all business solutions
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable within a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, able to connect with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Can successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements seamlessly
Resumes to Jeanne Curran: email@example.com