- Elevate Healthcare Marketing
Elevate your career and your life while you help us to Elevate healthcare marketing.
Elevate is on a mission to inspire healthcare marketing ideas, services, and products that result in healthy business and better lives for physicians, patients, and caregivers.
Want to make the world of healthcare and marketing a better place?
The Staff Accountant is responsible for the full billing cycle process of digital and print advertising campaigns, including vendor payments, and other ad hoc revenue.
This role will support all aspects of the client accounting process, including generating billing packages for clients, paying vendor invoices, budget tracking and reporting for clients and account teams.
- Generate client billing reports including monthly financial trackers
- Ensure accuracy of all billing worksheets and final client invoices
- Partner with Client Management to research and resolve any issues
- Responsible for AR collections and monitoring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized, proactive and assertive
We offer a positive, friendly environment, aspirational culture, and of course, competitive salary and benefits. We are located just outside Philadelphia in historic Blue Bell, PA.
For position qualifications and more information, begin by sending your resume to Jointhemission@elevateHC.com
New Accounting grads encouraged to apply!!
Equal Opportunity Employer