Sr. Pharma Project Manager
- Intelligent Capital Network (ICN)
- Project Management
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Currently, a client of ours is looking for a SR Project Manager. Must have Pharma Experience.
Senior Project Manager to join a robust team who is leading our clients to new innovations. The ideal candidate is a project management expert, mentor and advocate. He/She is a trusted partner able to align internal teams with a mutual understanding of all deliverables and drive them to execution. The Senior Project Manager will understand agency work products to oversee a team delivering work for at least one significant client book of business. He/She will partner with other departments to resolve project-level issues and advocate for process improvements. The Sr Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Sr PM is the project lead across his/her projects and is ultimately responsible for the delivery of high-quality deliverables that power client satisfaction, meet business requirements, and balance client and agency economics.
- The Sr PM defines project scope, drafts statements of work (SOWs), creates staff plans, estimates budgets and produces timelines that align to client and business needs.
- Interfaces heavily with marketing, technical, and creative senior leads to assure that the solution is understood and addresses the customer’s business requirements.
- Manages the execution of work which includes tracking team progress, routing deliverables for approval, monitoring scope, and analyzing financial performance.
- Actively monitors project risks/issues, escalates in timely manner and drives teams to effective solutions
- Responsible for the accurate financial management of the portfolio of projects to which he/she is assigned.
- In addition to the project responsibilities, this person may support pre-sales planning and scoping activities.
- Managing and mentoring junior staff
- 5-7+ years applicable experience as a Project Manager in an agency setting
- Fully integrated (marketing, technical, digital, etc.) delivery experience is required
- Healthcare or Pharma experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing, MIS, or Business Administration or related field is preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and develop detailed work plans and specifications
- Comfort managing multi-disciplinary teams, which may consist of creatives, technologists, media experts, etc.
- Experience interfacing with clients and partner vendors on technical delivery projects
Email Resume and LinkedIn to: firstname.lastname@example.org