Social Media Manager
- Social Media
Reports to: Director
Starting Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Cashman & Associates, an award-winning full-service communications and marketing firm, is seeking a full time Social Media Manager for its headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. If you are enthusiastic, driven, creative, and crave the non-stop world of social media, we would love to hear from you!
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated social media marketing experience with a proven ability to manage up to 6 brand accounts at a time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Must have a working knowledge of social media advertising best practices including Facebook Business Manager.
- Must submit links to a minimum of (3) client social media profiles they currently manage OR a minimum of (3) examples/case studies of client profiles they managed with notes on key performance metrics.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must showcase an all-encompassing understanding of consumer/lifestyle marketing and the role that social media plays in the industry
- Experience producing content for social media, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience building audiences online.
- Experience working in B2C (B2B a plus) social media marketing, and examples of successfully executed campaigns that lead to an increase in followers and engagement.
- Experience managing budgets, cross-platform spending and post campaign reporting of expenditures.
- Knowledge and proven experience with Facebook ads.
- Demonstrated experience with Facebook business manager management and administration.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics
- Articulate written and verbal communicator and able to follow through on tasks
- Strong capabilities and experience communicating with senior leadership and c-suite executives
- Top notch writing and editing skills
- Is flexible, nimble, proactive, positive and a self-starter
- Ability to proofread and effectively coach junior team members on best social media practices
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Think strategically, execute programs against timelines and meet commitments.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and travel as events require.
- Experience and skills in Adobe Creative Suite, photo and editing experience a plus.
- Experienced in photography and demonstrated skills with creating original creative content.
- Knowledge of Sprout Social required.
- Must be able to produce on-brand, quality content in live event situations including posting to Instagram Stories, Facebook Live, etc.
- Must be able to strategically plan and produce client photoshoots.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with social media content creator to create and execute on overall content strategy for up to 4-5 clients.
- Produce content calendars on a monthly (sometimes quarterly) basis for up to 4-5 clients at a time.
- Deliver strategic content (copywriting, image sourcing/image creation, etc.) for all client social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, You Tube, etc.)
- Create, monitor and optimize social media ad campaigns.
- Accurately forecast and craft the right social cross-network promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Monitor analytics and give data-driven recommendations for optimization and improvements to hit monthly KPI’s.
- Deliver regular performance updates to supervisor and clients alike via reporting templates and verbal updates in client meetings/calls.
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to client emails and requests.
- Manage the agency’s social media platforms and ensure a balanced mix of client and lifestyle content.
- Collaborate with client account executives to ensure brand messaging and positioning in consistent with overall PR and marketing objectives and guidelines.
- Respond to all incoming Facebook, Twitter and Instagram messages in a timely and personalized fashion.
- Dependably adapt to the protocol and the voice of written messages and visual content for specific accounts.
- Plan thematic, editorialized grids for Instagram ensuring consistent color theory for client feeds.
- Keep abreast of social media marketing trends, research new channels and identify opportunities to connect the public with our clients’ brands and programs, and share key insights with the team.
- Maintain knowledge and network of key regional social media influencers within each client’s locale.
Salary, Employee Development, Employee Incentives and Perks:
- After the first ninety (90) days of employment, a full benefits package will be offered, which includes, but is not limited to:
- 100% health insurance coverage (Independence Blue Cross)
- 401k, eligible after one (1) year of employment
- 15+ days of paid time off (PTO), plus at least 10 additional paid holidays
- Flex and comp time, when appropriate
- Yearly cost-of-living salary increase of up to 7%, based on performance
- Opportunities for commission and bonuses, based on performance
- Professional development growth plan after one (1) year of employment
- Opportunities for employer-paid continued education
- Quarterly staff team building activities
- Various lifestyle perks
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.