Social Media Internship
- Cashman Associates
- Intern - Creative
Founded in 2001 by Nicole A. Cashman, Cashman & Associates has built an expansive repertoire of experience and distinguished client portfolio spanning multiple industries including fashion, retail, consumer goods, travel, hospitality, real estate, entertainment, nightlife, philanthropic and corporate.
Internships at Cashman & Associates go beyond the traditional and work to engage interns in an immersive learning environment with real-world, cross-training experiences. Our dedicated team of professionals are eager to give interns an insider’s view of the day-to-day life at a premier lifestyle agency through hands on opportunities; providing a robust platform for portfolio building, networking and continued education.
- Assist in the creation of copy materials for agency blog and social media channels.
- Assist in creation and execution of social media strategies for clients.
- Assist in “day-of” management of events including on-site execution, check-in staffing and social media.
- Assist in day-to-day social media monitoring and engagement listening.
- Assist in creative content creation of copy, photography and video.
- Conduct influencer research and help establish engagement plans.
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of campaigns, provide recommendations and adjust to meet goals.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in social media management and analytics tools
- Must be detail oriented, creative and organized.
- Exceptional writing and research skills.
- Photography skills preferred.
To apply please send resume to Megan Renner at email@example.com.