Social Media Coordinator (Jr. / Entry Level)
- Social Media
Do you eat, sleep and breathe all things social media? Can’t get enough of Instagramin’ your food? We’re looking for an entry-level social media coordinator to join our ranks!
As Social Media Coordinator, you’ll collaborate closely with our creative and client strategy teams to help plan, launch, execute and measure social media campaigns for a variety of food and beverage brands.
- Social media community management across channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Assist in the development of our clients’ social media content and editorial calendars
- Collaborate with social advertising teams to schedule content and troubleshoot when necessary
- Research, master and recommend emerging social media tools, platforms and trends
- Kick off and maintain conversations on behalf of brands via social platforms, blog posts, videos, articles, images, and more
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of campaigns and provide larger team with recommendations to optimize content
- Assist the client strategy team in communicating campaign results via reporting and presentations
- Collaborative spirit and passion for social media
- 0-2 years experience working in digital marketing, social media or public relations
- Working knowledge of major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- A sense of humor and a passion for popular/internet culture
- Willingness to work some nights, holidays or weekends based on client demand
Sound like you? Use the form below to apply and be sure to include a portfolio link (if applicable). Netplus is an equal opportunity employer.
Netplus is an independent, full-service digital marketing agency headquartered in Philadelphia. Our focus boils down to one mantra: be the place where our people and clients can thrive.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org