Social Media Content Strategist
- LevLane Advertising/PR/Interactive
- Social Media
LevLane is currently interviewing creators, dreamers, and storytellers. While not the actual job title, we’re looking for creative thinkers who want to join our Content Team.
- Play well with others.
- Create thumb-stopping content that gets people to read more – thus fostering greater understanding of clients’ messages.
- Consume a well-rounded diet of content on different subject matters from a variety of outlets and delivery platforms.
- Have an understanding that high-quality content and engaging storytelling moves people to act and be able to produce content that does just that!
- Full-service agency with 30+ years of experience and a roster of clients that will offer you plenty of creative fodder.
- A killer coffee machine … meaning good coffee (Read as: La Colombe), not the reason there is a job opening.
- A wall of dog-butt hooks for an optimal outerwear-hanging experience.
Social Media and Content Strategist
The Social Media & Content Strategist develops paid and non-paid social media and content strategies, and executes on those strategies to grow a client’s business through a variety of online and social channels. In this role, the Strategist ensures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible social media / content strategy and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistently superior creative product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Interest in and aptitude for developing social media and content strategy solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a content/social media strategist in a creative agency or digital agency environment
- Possesses understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across the biggies, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Compiles data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Solid communication skills
- Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Grammar nut.
- Excellent writing skills (This is a must!)
Responsibilities and Duties
The Social Media and Content Strategist has two areas of responsibility (specific duties of each are explained below)
Planning, Analyzing, Evaluating
- Research topics relevant to client work, and develop workable social media and content plans as well as realistic timetables.
- Collaborate with the Account Team in creation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
- Provide client platform / business updates on a regular basis to demonstrate critical thinking skills, and suggest upcoming opportunities or changes to enhance campaign performance
- Determines project risk on an ongoing basis, escalates issues as needed.
- Experience in managing complex multidisciplinary clients and accounts.
- Employ a variety of research techniques to understand and analyze online data and provide insight about relevant online conversations and voices in those conversations
- Monitors out of scope requests, initiates additional estimates and approvals.
- Build, track and monitor assigned strategic projects.
- Monitor and analyze online media and other relevant digital communications channels.
- Work closely with clients and account teams on the development of social media programs and strategies
- Prepare reports summarizing the results of social media campaigns
Strategy and Content Development
- Creating development plans for online content; recommending content types and organization based on user needs and marketing goals, identifying content gaps
- Content development and editorial calendar planning
- Familiarity with content management and editorial processes preferred
- Initiates and leads all appropriate project meetings.
- Conduct online media, influencer & partnership outreach.
- Develop on-going content for clients
If you’re confident in your content capabilities – don’t send us a resume and cover letter, send us a pitch in whatever medium or on whatever platform you think is best! (The more creative the better!)
Check out our website at levlane.com and send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you