Social Media Assistant Account Manager
- Domus, Inc.
- Social Media
- Prepare monthly calendar of topics and posts
- Create timely and engaging content
- Schedule all content across all platforms daily
- Coordinate and develop influencer marketing campaigns and content
- Strategize engaging and professional visuals that reflect the client and their brand.
- Monitor platforms throughout the day and create public social media conversations and engagement on behalf of the client
- Coordinate with client tech support to resolve users’ questions
- Support social media account manager on the development and execution of social media promotions such as sweepstakes #hashtag campaigns, giveaways, etc. using third party platforms
- Prepare weekly client meeting agenda and recap
- Pull analytics and support account manager on preparation of monthly reports
- Stay current with social media trends and tools.
- Assist with other tasks
- An enthusiasm for social media, backed up with a track record of success in the field
- Advanced verbal communications skills
- Strong writing background
- Analytical thinking, personal organization, dynamic presentation and interpersonal dynamics.
- Strong business acumen especially as it relates to agency business operations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and/or multiple staff at one time.
- A critical eye for quality and details
- A passion for technology
Candidate should possess 1+ years of experience. Strong tech, home furnishing or commercial building background preferred. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively is essential.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.