SEO Marketing Associate
- LevLane Advertising/PR/Interactive
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing Associate
A candidate for this position will join the SEO team and work on SEO strategies, performance analysis, and content and technical optimization to drive client’s online performance through dynamic, performance-based strategies. The role will include developing and evaluating strategy impact, on-site review and optimization, and managing day-to-day work. Their primary concern should be ensuring best practice in day-to-day management, delivery of work to deadlines and gold standard client service.
They should be able to work independently and take ownership of projects, collaborating across the team on specific areas.
- Conduct keyword research, content audits and gap analyses on clients’ websites
- Conduct technical reviews, local SEO audits and off-page SEO analyses on clients’ websites
- Create performance-based SEO strategies for clients on an annual and quarterly basis
- Optimize content and landing pages, creating content as needed
- Implement technical updates, and liaise with clients and developers on technical improvements
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance
- Prepare quarterly reports to clients and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with SEO and digital marketing industry trends, ensuring the wider team and clients are informed on relevant developments
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years of SEO experience
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Proven experience creating and implementing organic search campaigns to drive business KPIs
- Experience working with Moz, Screaming Frog, Search Console and other SEO tools
- Expertise in Google Analytics, good knowledge of Google Tag Manager and/or Google Data Studio
- Deep technical SEO understanding, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to clients in an effective manner
- Experience developing and implementing SEO and content marketing strategies for businesses
- Desirable: Familiarity with multiple content management systems
- Desirable: knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Desirable: experience with WordPress
- Passionate about SEO and Digital Marketing
- Excellent project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Attention to detail, with the ability to deliver in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Articulate and confident communicator: internally and externally with clients
- Excellent planning, implementation skills and good strategy development skills
- Ability to work autonomously, and part of a team
Check out our website at levlane.com and send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.