- The Motley Fool
The Motley Fool’s mission is to “make the world Smarter, Happier, and Richer.” We are now expanding our coverage to include real estate investing through Millionacres, which aims to do for real estate investing what The Motley Fool did for equities. We provide comprehensive and unbiased guidance for real estate investors of all sophistication levels, spanning free content available on Millionacres.com to paid premium services that include specific recommendations on investment opportunities.
You’ll be charged with optimizing the hundreds (soon thousands) of pieces of content published for organic traffic on our free site, Millionacres.com. You will have to frequently audit our rankings, defend our winning pages, and modify our articles in moderate positions to rank more prominently. Whether that means improving internal linking, rewriting the page, creating mixed media for the page, adjusting H2s, and everything in between, you will have the resources needed to catapult our content from position 7 to 2 on a daily basis.
- Assists in analyzing Google Analytics, Search Console, and SEO tool data to discover SEO opportunities
- Monitors Google Analytics, Search Console, and SEO tools to identify and investigate existing or emerging issues that may have a negative impact on SEO
- Builds internal links between content pieces
- Optimizes search listings for the highest possible CTR, including writing/rewriting meta-titles and meta-descriptions and enhanced snippet optimization.
- Reconfigures post layouts for best SEO optimization practices
- Optimize images as needed, including title, ALT tags, and sizing
- Conducts keyword research and analysis, as needed
- Conducts content briefing for new articles, as needed
- 2+ years of experience in SEO (content marketing also a plus!)
- Passionate about SEO and proactive in staying up-to-date on all the latest trends and best practices.
- Experience with industry tools (We’re super users of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Moz, DeepCrawl, Ahrefs)
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Experience working with large brands driving outcomes for highly trafficked websites.
- A self-starter who learns quickly and is willing and eager to adapt as the business does.
- Relentless pursuit of self-improvement.
- Passionate about data-driven problem-solving.
- Candidate must “get” Foolishness, have a sense of humor, and work well in a collaborative environment.
>>>> Apply here