Senior Media Planner
- Media Planning
Reports to Media Director
Three powerful disciplines. One source. That’s the power of OneMagnify. A global marketing company that combines brand strategy with actionable analytics to deliver measurable results.
We work with clients that include DuPont, Ford, Whirlpool, McKesson and the Delaware Lottery. We are looking for an experienced Senior Media Planner that’s interested in doing some great work with us.
• Plan traditional and online campaigns across a variety of industries
• Manage large amounts of data and digital files for flawless campaign execution
• Use syndicated research tools such as Nielsen, Comscore, BPA Audits, etc. to evaluate performance
• Manage creative trafficking process; including creating and developing/managing digital tags
• Analyze data to provide client with recommendations for program optimization
• Provide agency point-of-view on new media opportunities to clients, by keeping abreast of media marketplace trends
Role requires a minimum of 5+ years of media planning at an agency or related media experience, and knowledge of integrated marketing (digital and traditional).
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required.
Contact: Rowan Sidd email@example.com