Senior Media Planner
- Media Planning
Reports to Media Director
Three powerful disciplines. One source. That’s the power of OneMagnify. A global marketing company that combines brand strategy with actionable analytics to deliver measurable results.
We work with clients that include DuPont, Ford, Whirlpool, McKesson and the Delaware Lottery. We are looking for an experienced Senior Media Planner that’s interested in doing some great work with us.
The Senior Media Planner’s core responsibility is to plan and facilitate the execution and management of all media programs for our B2B and B2C clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with strong presentation skills
- Strong organization and analytic skills
- Experience managing traditional and online campaigns across a variety of industries
- Experience managing large amounts of data and digital files for flawless campaign execution
- Self-starter, always looking for opportunities to grow existing client business
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with media math concepts and planning/buying software tools
- Experience with syndicated research tools such as Nielsen, Comscore, BPA Audits, etc
- Experience with STRATA Media Buying Software a plus.
- Work closely with Media Director to develop and maintain integrated media plans
- Strong understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives to help translate into relevant media objectives/strategies
- Manage creative trafficking process; including creating and developing/managing digital tags
- Facilitate timely and accurate campaign launches including troubleshooting and resolving any issues with media/account teams and media vendors
- Analyze data to provide client with recommendations for program optimization
- Maintain relationships with media suppliers and internal teams
- Provide agency point-of-view on new media opportunities to clients, by keeping abreast of media marketplace trends
- Prepare and update media flowcharts and purchase authorizations
- Take ownership over client reporting responsibilities, incorporating a variety of resources, from media companies and third party
- Monitor client billing; resolve any related issues
- Ensure all media projects proceed according to plan and on deadline
Role requires a minimum of 5+ years of media planning at an agency or related media experience, and knowledge of integrated marketing (digital and traditional).
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required.
Submit resumes to our HR Portal