Senior Interactive Designer
- Philadelphia Media Network Inc
This role is responsible for the digital creative of native advertising projects such as contests, infographics and educational materials from concept to launch. Candidate will work directly with our internal native team to discuss upcoming new business and daily operations of design tasks for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop visual and highly usable interface solutions focused on creating a user experience that meets or exceeds strategic objectives.
- Engagement with our interactive design program Ceros for both spec and final production within the digital space for desktop and mobile executions.
- Balance creative requirements with client business requirements – strong ability to visualize and verbalize your ideas to core team and stakeholders.
- Design of promotional materials demonstrating the native advertising discipline to our internal partners and clients.
- Proactive, willing to work positively, respectfully, and enthusiastically with team members, communicate clearly, meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and generate great results.
- Holds a degree in Graphic/Interactive design with a minimum of three years’ industry experience and an online portfolio that demonstrates abilities.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative suite and Sketch with a strong ability to design proof of concept to final execution and carry campaign creative to multiple layouts.
- An excellent design sensibility with an eye for composition, typography, color, illustration and photography and is aware of current design trends.
- Understanding of HTML for building emails, landing pages and interactive content a plus.
- Familiarity and experience within the Ceros interactive content platform a strong plus.
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables. Own an exceptional eye for pixel-perfect detail.
- Must be able to work in our Philadelphia office on a daily basis.
Application Link: http://data.inquirer.com/jobs/applynow.php?id=155