- Intelligent Capital Network (ICN)
- Art/Creative Direction
Currently, a client of ours in the Philadelphia area is looking for Sr. Designer.
Our client is committed to making a positive impact for our clients and markets, communities, and each other. That starts with hiring people who demonstrate intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and a desire for collaboration and leadership growth. And yes, we know for most creatives the word “Internal Role” often conjures images of horror (e.g., suits and ties, cubicle farms, siloed teams, layers of creativity-killing bureaucracy). Don’t fret. Working here is a unique experience.
- Our campus is designed to foster creativity and a collaborative spirit. No individual offices, an open floor plan with numerous gathering spaces, and plenty of whiteboards encourage communication and cross-team creativity. The on-campus disc golf course, ping pong table, and lounge help too.
- Flexibility with your Apple workstation setup, tablet monitors and other peripherals, and adjustable standing desks if desired.
- Quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product concepts and technology improvements similar to a startup weekend. Teams form around approved projects and in one week take ideas from concept to functional prototypes (and sometimes further). It’s an opportunity not only for a creative break from the “day-to-day,” but also to have your ideas heard and given the chance to impact our company and clients.
- Our expanding product suite is built on a common platform that serves the world’s largest financial markets. You will have an immediate impact in shaping risk management products used by over 1,200 businesses worldwide.
- Competitive salary and paid time-off based on experience. Our hiring process in selecting team- and values-oriented individuals who show a desire to be industry leaders results in an incredibly low turnover rate.
- And leave the tie at home. We don’t believe outfits demonstrate how smart you are. We encourage a casual-attire environment.
We are seeking a senior designer to join our growing product design team. You’ll produce user-system workflows, product prototypes, and interface mockups while maintaining usability standards and industry best practices. As a designer, you’ll recognize that great design puts a premium on empathy and understanding a user’s needs over aesthetics.
As a member of our design team you will…
- Facilitate design sessions and collaborate with our product management, subject matter experts, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Build and analyze use cases and translate them into efficient workflows.
- Create storyboards, prototypes, and interface mockups to demonstrate product design ideas.
- Establish design patterns as well as be an ambassador for best practices and usability standards across our suite of products.
- Effectively communicate, present, and defend design concepts to stakeholders, and analyze and implement feedback with an open mind.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design (e.g., graphic, product, interaction, visual communications), human-computer interaction, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience creating SAAS products or similar experience.
- Mastery of rapid prototyping concepts and fail-fast, iterative design thinking in an Agile development environment.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in facilitating design workshops.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong design foundation in information hierarchy, color theory, typography, and layouts.
- Experience with prototyping software such as Axure and Sketch as well as Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML and CSS.
Resumes & Portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org