Paragraph Inc., a Philadelphia-based branding agency, is seeking a driven, conceptual Senior Designer to add their creative spark to our established company.
Our work is more than transactional. We dedicate time and consideration to our projects—through critical research, collaborative sessions, and focused endeavors in perfecting our creative strategies. Throughout our history, we’ve established names and produced authentic work for big brands around Philly, learning exactly what it means to be part of our city’s narrative. We’re looking for someone who likes to think this way too.
As Senior Design, your strong creative vision and infectious energy will be needed to lead the way on exciting projects. You’ll collaborate with the rest of the team as we execute creative strategy and balance deadlines. It’s important to not only have a keen eye for design but a willingness to listen to the clients and take their needs into account.
The chosen candidate will work in our office for a paid trial period of one month. After such time, the opportunity for full-time employment will be evaluated.
– 5 years of agency experience
– Strong creative, conceptual, and critical-thinking skills
– Ability to manage your own time and projects
– High level of competency with Adobe and Microsoft software
– Ability to listen, take and give direction, and see projects through to completion
– A creative approach to problem solving
– Ability to communicate effectively
– Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
– Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while paying strict attention to detail and organization
– All-around nice demeanor and attitude
– An appreciation for verbal platforms and the written word
– BFA/BA or equivalent in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, or related field
Is this something that excites you? Send your portfolio and contact information to email@example.com. If we like what we see, we’ll be in touch.