- Garfield Group
The Senior Accountant is responsible for managing the finance and accounting functions of Garfield Group. They perform routine financial reporting, general ledger duties and will assist management by providing the financial information required to make informed business decisions. They must be able to work independently and have excellent communication skills, strong project management skills, be detail oriented and work in a fast-paced environment.
If you find challenging problems thrilling to solve and have a deep love of financials, keep reading.
- Perform accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, annual audits, and annual budgets.
- Accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, employee expense reports, cash control, final payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
- Accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, weekly funding reports; quarter and year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports.
- Respond to the executive team as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate their financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business, plus five years of relevant work experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Calm, “can do” attitude.