Senior Account Executive
- Omnicom Health Group
- Account Management
Lifechangers needed! If you have mad client service skills, are a master of planning, and love to work with wickedly talented professionals, check out our Senior Account Executive opening here at CDM Princeton.
- Meet with client on a regular basis to ensure promotional needs and tactical programs are being implemented
- Partner with project management to coordinate multi-channel marketing plans on all assigned brands
- Provide clear and complete direction on all projects, and direct all meetings
- Review all jobs for consistency with brand strategy and client direction
- Inform client of any changes in agreed-upon direction, timelines, cost, etc.
- Work closely with project management and supervisor to monitor job costs vs estimates
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high stress, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to think critically. We need problem solvers!
- Effective listener
- Experience presenting data, both verbally and written, to clients and senior management
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4+ years agency account mngmt exp. HCP pharma exp required.
Demonstrated exp producing digital and print deliverables (HCP and consumer)
Apply today! http://bit.ly/2tmSUug