Senior Account Executive, Social Media
- Domus, Inc.
- Account Management
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to implement social media strategies and be directly responsible for content development that support our clients’ brands and create authentic engagement.
- Work directly with clients and Social Media Account Director to use social media to create value for clients
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for social platforms and intended audiences.
- Monitor platforms and create public social media conversations on behalf of the client.
- Work with art director to create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand.
- Customize social media pages
- Develop and execute social media campaigns
- Monitor and report on social analytics
- An enthusiasm for social media, backed up with a track record of success in the field
- Advanced verbal communications skills.
- Strong writing background
- Analytical thinking, personal organization, dynamic presentation and interpersonal dynamics.
- Strong business acumen especially
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- A critical eye for quality and details
- Ability to supervise and develop junior staff on social media, client relations and quality assurance
- A passion for technology and high awareness of industry context and ongoing evolution
- Strong business acumen
Candidate should possess 5+ years of experience. Strong technology background preferred. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively is essential.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.