Senior Account Executive–Healthcare
- Account Management
Seeking a Senior Account Executive who is ready to change healthcare.
Imagine smart, bold healthcare marketing, without all the side effects.
We’re VIVO—the only agency that specializes in devices and diagnostics. We’re a high-octane breed, on the right side of healthcare reform, and we’re making our mark in a big way.
VIVO is in total growth mode and is not slowing down. We’re seeking a top notch addition to our team—Senior Account Executive.
Got what it takes?
Senior Account Executive
Provide guidance and direction for ongoing actions of one or more of the agency’s brands. This role will be responsible for the development and execution of multichannel marketing plans from concept to completion, while providing leadership to ensure that the agency is properly managing client expectations.
- Manage clients(s) effectively, including understanding the product science and history, marketing strategy and challenges, research initiatives, product positioning, and media/convention opportunities.
- Build client relationship(s) through ongoing communication and feedback to ensure promotional and programs are implemented successfully.
- Support team in presenting plans, ideas, and concepts to client in a logical and persuasive manner.
- Identify and explore new project/business opportunities with existing or prospective clients.
- Ensure consistency in brand strategy and client direction for all jobs.
- Inform client of any changes in agreed-upon direction, timelines, cost, etc., in a timely manner.
- Participate in and report outcomes of field research.
- Provide ongoing direction on all projects, and lead all meetings.
- Assume ownership for the accuracy, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of all digital and print brand programs.
- Assist in coordinating the planning and purchase of all media.
- Work with agency/client teams to develop annual brand promotional plans.
- Closely monitor job costs vs. estimates.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high stress, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong strategic thinking
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
- Project management capability
- Effective listener
- Persuasive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence clients and senior management
- Proven financial knowledge, including budget management
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- BA/BS degree, with coursework emphasis in communications, advertising, or science
- 3-5+ years of agency account management experience
- Demonstrated experience with digital marketing channels, including social media
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required
We offer a competitive benefits and salary package.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org