Senior Account Executive
- Account Management
Location: Princeton, NJ
- Is the assignment expert; knows the detail on job status
- Monitors competitive activity and collects competitive samples
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their business objectives and requirements
- Working with agency colleagues to devise programs or strategies that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues across disciplines, the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Working with the account leader to brief media, creative and tech staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively and accurately
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Presenting creative work to clients
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances
- Leads client calls and manages relationships with all teams across the client organization
- A Leader
- Shows Initiative
- Team Player
- Adaptable to change
- Digital, Social, CRM, Mobile
- Minimum of 4-5 years as Account Executive
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team player that’s detail oriented with a can do attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Pharmaceutical Experience a plus
At MRM//McCann, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.