Senior Account Executive
- Account Management
The Karma Agency is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, team-oriented individual for the position of a Senior Account Executive (“SAE”). The SAE will be responsible for leading project work, serving as a primary client contact, supporting an Account Supervisor and overseeing junior team members on one of the agency’s largest client accounts. Proven ability to define the role of communications in each assignment, establish the context for creativity and manage the development and implementation of campaigns is a must.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Superb organizational skills with diligent attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Evident ability to think critically and connect the dots
- Excel under pressure in a fast-paced environment, reacting quickly and intelligently
- Adept at effectively managing multiple concurrent projects
- Accountable and driven, with impeccable follow-through
Ideal candidate has 4-6 years experience; Bachelor’s degree required.
About the Karma Agency
The Karma Agency is an independent strategic communications firm headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Serving both regional and national clients, our highly skilled team is adaptive across owned, shared, paid and earned media channels, we corral diverse expertise and harness the potential of creativity to drive powerful results.
If interested and qualified, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org