Scientific Project Manager
- Synergy Medical Education
- Project Management
Synergy Medical Education, based in Conshohocken PA is seeking a Project Manager with solid scientific credentials who will develop content and will interact with external clients, vendors, and KOLs, etc. You enjoy working as a Team and work well in an environment where most of your colleagues are not scientists.
A Few Details on What You Will Do
- Lead the development of scientific projects, including manuscripts; abstracts, posters, and slides for presentation at live programs; enduring educational materials; training programs; and discussion guides
- Take ownership of your projects, from inception to completion, and give clear direction to the other members of the project team who will provide content/account support throughout the process
- Prepare and manage materials throughout multiple stages of formal review processes
- Liaise with the account, design, and editorial teams, as needed
- Communicate effectively with and provide status reports to clients and vendors
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- You have an advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, RPh, MD, MS, RN) in a scientific/medical discipline. Education in biomedical sciences is preferred.
- Ideally, you have some professional working experience in the med com industry
- You understand scientific content and have the ability to learn about different therapeutic areas.
- You are an expert at project planning and are very detail oriented—typos make you crazy!
- You have intimate knowledge of PubMed/MEDLINE and, ideally, AMA style.
To learn more details about the role, click here: http://bit.ly/2E8GP1h