- Intelligent Capital Network (ICN)
Location: Media, PA
0 to 3 Years’ Experience Only.
The sales representative role is designed to drive significant revenue growth within new channels.
Our product offering has had significant success within lending partners during the past four decades, and this role is tasked with expanding that success to new channels, to include credit unions, insurance agencies, online lending platforms, and other partners. This role will report directly to the VP of Channel Sales.
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity for a top sales talent who has experience selling in a B2B environment and has the professional drive to gain sales results. This role will be based in the Philadelphia metro market and will be a part of the core team in helping build the company’s footprint in the Northeast.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Solution Selling
- Strong understanding of customer needs, competitive product environment, customer experience metrics and core product differentiators
- Use scripts and key training methods to generate new channel sales
- Drive revenue growth by selling into new channels within sales quota/metrics
- Utilize current relationships and networking tools (LinkedIn, Industry organizations, events, et. al) to build and execute prospecting
- Brand Representation
- Create positive exposure for the company at public events/conferences as needed
- Build and maintain relationships outside of the office as needed/directed by management
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in selling in a B2B environment within the Fortune 500 or similar experience
- Good listener, able to understand B2B customer needs within the context of end user B2C needs, and able to integrate feedback to create more effective sales interactions and results
- Metrics-driven who understands that roles is to close business
- Eager to have ongoing training and education to improve selling strategies and build sales toolkit
- Bachelors degree required
- Entrepreneurial Sales Executive comfortable within a fast-paced, results-driven
- Competitive self-starter who is seeking to be part of a growing and unique company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, able to connect with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
Resumes to Jeanne Curran: email@example.com