- 101.1 More FM
Wanted: Sales Manager to lead, inspire and motivate 101.1 More FM’s market-leading team of Account Executives to meet and exceed revenue goals. The ideal candidate should be organized, innovative, and creative. Candidate should thrive in a face-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a rare management opportunity at the market’s number #1 radio station; our Sales Manager retired after 25+ years.
If you are ready to bring positivity, energy and a commitment to excellence to a top performing broadcasting operation, then this incredible opportunity is for you!
- Hire, train, develop & retain Account Executives for the Sales Department
- Weekly/Daily co-selling coaching with direct report account executives
- Determine individual account executive budget goals, selling strategies and business development
- Develop & nurture client relationships & cultivate prospects through daily & weekly sales calls with Account Executives
- Guide and mentor account executives, while utilizing WBEB’s extensive resources to attain goals
- Project Management of all advertising and promotional campaigns sold by account executives
- Develop platforms, integrated marketing digital campaigns, and create NTR ideas with Promotions Department for account executives
- Supervise collection of accounts receivables in conjunction with the Business Office
- Represent WBEB in a highly ethical and professional manner
Qualifications: Prior outside sales experience required. Media sales experience preferred. Prior management experience preferred. Must be highly motivated, collaborative, and be able to work independently.
Compensation: Salary with a bonus program based on sales performance. Benefits package that includes medical/dental/life insurance, vacation/ sick time, 401(k) with company match and an innovative student loan assistance program.
Send resume to: Managementgig@wbeb.com
WBEB is an equal opportunity employer.