Regional Director Sales and Marketing
- Comcast Spotlight
Responsible for providing direction and leadership for the Sales Marketing and Local Events teams in the Northeast region footprint. Develops and influences integrated sales marketing strategies and innovative multi-media programs across linear, digital TV, web and mobile products to be presented by the Advertising Sales team in order to maximize advertising revenue from national, regional and local accounts. Creates and monitors marketing budgets, including spending and forecasting. Leads project groups as well as the department’s manager to lower-level management, professionals, and non-exempt employees.
– Ideate and develop strategic integrated advertising sales and marketing programs for national, regional and local advertising clients.
– Lead the brainstorm and ideation process for advertising sales clients, collaborate with research, interactive and product to obtain data and insights that shape a compelling story and create programs that win business, RFP response & pro-active opportunities
– Identifies new and current sales channels (including advertising client industry categories) with the greatest revenue potential and develops and implements sales marketing programs that serve these customers.
– Creates advertising opportunities to implore new and continued Advertising Sales spending.
– Manage the creation of case studies, and go-to-market sales collateral for Northeast Region, as well as participate in creation of enterprise wide materials on special projects
– Works proactively and extensively with Account Executives as well as Advertising Sales management to pursue and close key, strategic accounts.
-Participates in analysis of transactional client workflow with sales and key stakeholder departments to determine most efficient operating model
– Evaluates performance of integrated Sales and Marketing programs against desired outcomes. Communicates effectiveness with senior leaders proactively.
– Mentors, develops, and directs staff including lower-level management, professionals, and non-exempt employees. Leads and directs groups, providing expertise in the area of Sales and Product Marketing at the regional level.
-Manage a team of local sales marketers and event promotion personnel.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
– Marketing, Communications
– Generally requires 10+ years related experience
For full details and to apply: APPLY
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer