Region Vice President of Sales
- iHeart Media
Job Summary: (truncated version)
Oversees sales management activities in one or multiple stations.
- Manages local Account Executives with goal of meeting/exceeding station revenue, prospecting and new business targets.
- Oversees advertising sales activities in assigned market; is accountable for achieving/ exceeding targeted advertising sales revenues for the market and for controlling sales expenses.
- Drives results through others, manages team performance and holds team accountable against business metrics.
- Translates market and station business strategies into specific actions to generate sales and revenue.
- Directs sales activities and processes that generate new business and deepen existing relationships.
- Sets sales goals and guides subsequent goal-setting processes.
- Prepares budgets and revenue forecasts.
- Strong understanding of broadcasting, marketing, promotion, and collection standards
- Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue opportunities
- Excellent business and people decision-making skills
- Can model positive energy and handle stress in the face of challenges, deadlines and financial pressures
- 3+ years’ experience as an Account Executive or Sales Manager in media industry with proven track record of success
- 4-year college degree preferred
- None required
Please click here for full details and to apply online
Apply Online URL:
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER