Public Relations & Marketing Internship
- Cashman Associates
- Intern - Creative
Founded in 2001 by Nicole A. Cashman, Cashman & Associates has built an expansive repertoire of experience and distinguished client portfolio spanning multiple industries including fashion, retail, consumer goods, travel, hospitality, real estate, entertainment, nightlife, philanthropic and corporate.
Internships at Cashman & Associates go beyond the traditional and work to engage interns in an immersive learning environment with real-world, cross-training experiences. Our dedicated team of professionals are eager to give interns an insider’s view of the day-to-day life at a premier lifestyle agency through hands on opportunities; providing a robust platform for portfolio building, networking and continued education.
- Assist account executives in creation of press materials, social media content, etc.
- Assist account executives in press coverage and media tracking and measurement for clients.
- Assist in the maintenance of monthly client reports and press clippings.
- Assist in the creation of copy materials for agency blog and social media channels.
- Assist in “day-of” management of events including on-site execution, check-in staffing and media handling.
- Conduct influencer research and help establish engagement plans.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word.
- Must be detail oriented, creative and organized.
- Exceptional writing and research skills.
- A positive attitude and team mentality.
- Proactive and motivated.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Michelle Conron at firstname.lastname@example.org.