Public Relations Manager
- 15 Minutes Inc.
- Public Relations
Primary responsibilities: PR content creation, distribution and management; Media and client communications; Influencer outreach and program management
“15 Minutes” Inc. – Brand, Special Event and Cause-Related Marketing Agency providing full-service Advertising/ Public Relations/Event Marketing/Influencer and Social Media relations. Website: 15minutesinc.com
Position overview: Seeking ambitious professional with excellent communication, time management, and writing skills for full-time position with flexible hours. Opportunity for growth within progressive, boutique agency.
Involvement in many facets of the marketing services we provide. In addition to contributing to brave new ideas and marketing visions, he/she will manage communications work on a broad range of client accounts for consumer facing events and national and regional companies and organizations, including but not limited to: The National Dog Show, Calico, Dining Out For Life hosted by Subaru, Fairmount Water Works Interpretive Center, and Alliance for Watershed Education of the Delaware River, Greater Philadelphia Expo Center, Greater Philadelphia Boat Expo, and various philanthropic and celebrity/sports events.
- Research and write: media communications, corporate presentations, personal correspondence, etc.
- Maintain contact with media—Plan and pitch feature stories and submit listings for digital, print and broadcast coverage
- Maintain database of press and influencer contacts
- Coordinate electronic distribution of media information
- Track and create and coverage reports.
- The individual fulfilling this position must have a minimum of two years of related industry experience
- Must have excellent written communications skills and understanding of marketing strategy to ensure accurate, grammatically correct and effective communications materials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Apple hard and software, Cision, plus facility with social media and search platforms
- Capable of juggling a range of projects to meet goals and timelines
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Flexibility to work special events outside of work hours
- Interest in Environmental and LGBT issues; Must love dogs!
Please send recent resume, references, and salary requirements to Nancy Becker, President “15 Minutes Inc. at email@example.com