Promotions Event Support
- iHeart Media
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
- Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Drives promotional vehicles.
- Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
- Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
- Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
- Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
- Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
- Supervises prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
- May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
- May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
Please click here to apply for this job.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER