- Project Management
About this role: We are looking for a Project Manager who is knowledgeable in the area of project management and web. The Project Manager will assist in the planning and delivery of digital solutions on time, on budget, on strategy, and at the highest level of quality.
- Collaborate with Account Management and Project Management staff in managing accounts/projects through the solution delivery process from project pursuit and definition to project delivery and evaluation
- Work with the team to develop all project documentation
- Collaborate with Account Management team to manage client expectations and communications flow
- Manage development schedules, resource projection and consumption, team expectations, and budgets for assigned jobs
- Risk mitigation related to scope and quality including communicating clear description of problems and potential solutions to senior staff in anticipation of problems or when they arise
- Prepare agendas, minutes, and facilitate internal/external project meetings
- Manage internal review, approval, presentation preparation and presentation/delivery to client w/ team
- Review of deliverables with team
- Ensure accurate trafficking of deliverables to client or third parties
- Ensure that project time tracking and budget reconciliations are accurate and updated
- Ensure Quality Assurance carried out on all deliverables
Required Skills Requirements:
- Minimum 2-4 years project management in a Web development and/or online marketing environment with experience managing projects in at least one of the following or related categories: e-Business, e-Commerce, application development, online advertising or email marketing
- Understanding of the influence and interactions between business requirements, agency/client/third party dynamics and interactive deliverables
- Working knowledge of Online Advertising, Email Marketing and Web Development including, primary and secondary research, strategy, design, editorial, information architecture, usability, and technology with demonstrable strengths in one or more
- Strong sense of ownership of process and results
- Strong interpersonal, writing and verbal skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with an ability to influence others in these areas
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems and multi-task
- Ability to motivate teams
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Creative and Technical programs and tools a plus
- Certification in one of the following a plus: PMP, PMI, Agile, Waterfall, Scrum Master or Six Sigma
- Pharmaceutical experience a plus
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.’s annual “Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies” report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
Please Apply to the Link Below: