- Munroe Creative Partners
- Project Management
Munroe Creative Partners is a leading branding and creative services agency with offices in Philadelphia and New York City, serving global brands, enterprising entrepreneurs and everyone in between.
The right candidate for this role is passionate about building relationships with clients and managing projects—with a particular emphasis on digital and interactive projects—to successful completion. We are seeking a creative and collaborative problem solver with strong organizational and communication skills, ironclad attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage their time effectively. They must have a proactive approach that is motivated by strategic thinking, curiosity and an eagerness to grow and learn. They are motivated and driven to do their best on every project, regardless of size and scope, and will live up to Munroe Creative Partners’ reputation for providing beautiful, breakthrough work and exceptional client service. This is an opportunity to join our team to help accelerate growth within already growing company.
- Manage multiple open accounts and projects
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ respective industries, businesses and goals through diligent research and good listening
- Leading / participating in both internal and client meetings, submitting meeting reports, monitoring project progress, tracking billing and invoices
- Working collaboratively with clients and creative team to identify creative solutions to critical business issues and objectives; providing feedback and guidance to ensure consistency with brand strategy and client direction
- Preparing and submitting pre-meeting agendas and post-meeting status/recap reports to ensure seamless communication
- Developing timelines and identifying milestones; conduct regular meetings to discuss project goals, expectations, and objectives
- Assisting in the preparation of client presentations and playing a proactive, collaborative role in presenting creative alongside team members
- Assist with business development: Responding to RFPs, developing capabilities presentations, proposals and estimates for new business prospects and participating in pitch meetings
- Resource management: Identifying and managing vendors and contractors
- CMS/Email management: Assisting clients and interactive projects teams with upload and management of content and assets for websites, emails, blogs, etc.
- Assisting with collecting and managing client file assets and server file organization
- BA/BS in marketing/communications or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an advertising/digital agency environment
- Demonstrated understanding of digital projects as well as managing a website project from start to finish
- Creative problem solver
- Strong presentation skills
- Unrelenting attention to detail
- Team player; good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work
- Self-motivated, efficient, and flexible
- Proficiency in keynote, PPT, Excel and Word
- Robust experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Robust experience with email services, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.
- Experience managing social media accounts for businesses/clients
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign, is a plus
- Knowledge of Clients & Profits, is a plus
Send resume to: email@example.com