- Humid Creative
- Project Management
Humid Creative is an advertising and product design agency based in Conshohocken that specializes in branding, digital design, product design, and retail marketing. Our clients primarily exist in the action sports, natural products, and the food and beverage industries.
We offer a flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation, company-wide winter holiday break, summer Fridays, professional development opportunities, healthcare without probationary period, parental leave, simple IRA with employer matching, and a competitive salary. We pride ourselves on our laid back, no-ego company culture.
We’re looking for a project manager with a minimum of 5 years experience. Creative agency experience is required. We’re looking for a highly-organized, self-motivated individual to establish and implement defined project management practices within our fast-growing agency. The right candidate will enable us to streamline our processes, and allow our creative team to focus primarily on creative work.
• Improve and standardize our existing project management methods and tools
• Internally manage creative projects from end-to-end for a variety of clients
• Support creative team in establishing project timelines, providing specifications and/or client assets
• Oversee projects that don’t require new creative, and working with outside vendors
• Generate project requirements, briefs, project plans, new project proposals
• Manage the internal resources, scope, deliverables, internal communications, schedules, and budgets for all client projects
• Act as the main internal contact on projects, regularly communicating project status and budget details to creative team
• Oversee and analyze timesheet for creative team, and provide weekly updates to our retainer clients
• Analyze completed projects to improve process and efficiency
• Experience in a creative agency environment
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience in project management and/or accounts
• In-depth knowledge of project management process and software
• Exceptional communication, writing and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple creative projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
BONUS POINTS FOR:
• Experience with Adobe creative software
• Knowledge of the action sports, natural products, and food and beverage industries
• Experience in Digital marketing strategy
Interested candidates can submit resumes and experience to Sarah Stone, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please!