- TDP Design House
- Project Management
Location: Wayne, PA
Website: TPD Design House
TPD is a versatile creative agency of artists, technologists, and visionaries. We are makers and doers who infuse fearless storytelling with inventive design to create and elevate brands and events at every phase. We value personal craftsmanship, individuality, and innovation built on an anything-is-possible attitude. We are about people, collaboration, and a shared craving for originality and artistry.
TPD is looking for a hyper-organized and badass project manager to join our team. This project manager should have at least 2-3 years of professional project management experience and be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are alike. Our ever-expanding client list is impressive and distinct, and our stellar track record for meeting deadlines and client expectations keeps us snagging exciting new opportunities.
You’re the right person for the job if you are:
- An experienced professional with at least 2-3 years under your belt
- An organizational rockstar
- A people person gifted in communication
- Obsessed with detail, hyper-motivated, and a team player
- A pro with MAC OS and Microsoft Office (Quickbooks doesn’t hurt, either)
- Committed to quality
- The holder of a Bachelor’s degree
- Oversee the creation of our many, many projects. This includes transcribing and organizing meeting notes, organizing samples for client presentation, providing proofreading and cross-checking as needed, and overseeing quality control of deliveries
- Acting as a liaison between the client and our designers, relaying information and answering questions from the design team
- Daily project management tasks, which can include scheduling internal and external meetings, preparing invoices and payment forms, and communicating with vendors to gather costs and create timelines
- Be the point person for client relationships. This includes fielding inquiries and unsolicited calls, managing vendor expectations in a timely and friendly manner, and maintaining clear and professional communication with all clients
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing processes
- Stay aware of TPD’s brand perception with existing clients
- Dare myself and TPD to think bigger every day
- Identify opportunities for personal growth and actively invest in them
- Read, source, and share innovative ideas in the industry
- Participate and collaborate to create a team-first environment
Benefits and Salary:
TPD is a small but mighty agency doing really big things. We are a close-knit team that likes each other as much as we like making cool shit together. We aren’t afraid to get our hands dirty and we definitely aren’t afraid of pizza on Fridays. TPD offers all the good stuff—competitive salary, flexible PTO, mental health days, 401k, health insurance, and paid parental leave. If you think you have what it takes, we’d like to talk to you!
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.