Project Management Administrator
- AH/Association Headquarters
- Project Managment
Association Headquarters is searching for a Project Management Administrator. The Project Management Administrator is a critical support role for the Marketing Services team department. This position is responsible for general administrative support and project management support under the direction of the Director of Marketing Services. The Project Management Administrator also provides support in the execution of tactical plans across AH Marketing clients and will provide coordination resources to other department directors and project managers to ensure consistent adherence to established standards. The position will provide general administrative and project management support for all Marketing projects as needed.The Project Administrator reports to the Director of Marketing Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a role model for company values
- Input project management details into the project management software. Actively make recommendations for implementation of the project management platform including project set up, operational execution and reporting.
- Assist in the implementation of the project management function across AH clients and new business opportunities
- Collaborate regularly with marketing department leadership to lend support for overall department strategy and client strategies
- Work closely with other Marketing staff to ensure project management best practices, workflows and standard operating processes are implemented consistently and of the highest quality.
- Provide support to the Director and Project managers in the effort to serve as the department project management guru and general administrative support resource with an eye on implementing contract scope, strategies and improving efficiencies
- Provide regular updates to marketing department leadership on progress, issues, etc. Develop dashboards and client reports for Marketing projects as directed by department leadership
- Work with Marketing team members and clients to proactively identify and communicate cutting edge trends related to exceptional project management standards and process improvement for both AH staff and client partners.
- Proactively stay current on digital media trends and identify new opportunities.
- Collaborate with department coordinators and administrative resources to ensure an adequate level of support across the department
- Be a proactive advocate and ambassador for the Marketing project management function – actively seeking opportunities to educate and support AH and client staff regarding the project management process, benefits and opportunities related to the designated platform
- Champion Marketing best practices and KPls.
Education, Experience and Required Proficiencies
Bachelors degree preferred, high school diploma and minimum two years of project management administrative support experience required.
Please visit the Careers page of our website: ahredchair.com to submit your resume and completed application for consideration.