- Synergy Medical Education
- Project Management
Synergy Medical Education is seeking a Project Assistant who will work closely with our scientific content development team. You will support the creation of the highest-quality content, consistent with client requirements, and will need to multitask and demonstrate efficiency and accuracy.
Role is based in Conshohocken PA
More Details on What You Will Do
- Ensure accurate citation/referencing throughout scientific materials
- Support development of client/agency communications
- Assist with preparation of materials for client formal review process
- Serve as primary contact for reference searching and acquisition
- Secure publisher permissions to reproduce/adapt figures/tables/text as needed
The Skills, Experience, and Traits You Will Need to Be Successful at Synergy
- You are smart and driven to succeed in everything you do.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are exceptional—typos make you crazy!
- You see problems as opportunities to learn.
- You have a college degree (BA, BS), preferably in a scientific discipline. Interest in pharmaceutical marketing or medical education is a plus!
- You are an expert at “rolling with the punches” and at juggling many tasks.
- You have effective time management skills and a positive attitude.
- You are client service focused.
For more details, and to apply click here: http://bit.ly/2BKvO5P