PR and Social Media Asst Account Manager
- Domus, Inc.
- Public Relations
Public Relations and Social Media Assistant Account Manager
A full-service marketing communications agency located in Center City Philadelphia has an immediate opening for a results-oriented public relations and social media assistant account manager. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to create and implement public relations and social media strategies that supports our client’s brands which includes a world class lighting company and luxury condominium. Additional requirements include strong writing ability, day-to-day account management and client relationship skills, great attention to detail, strong organizational skills to ensure total client satisfaction.
Candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, journalism, communications, business, or marketing, together with successful public relations and social media experience (1+ years) in a supervised account service capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven media relations and social media management skills
- Solid working knowledge of social media content, community management and reporting
- Strong writing capabilities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- A “can do” attitude, team mentality, and the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project and time management skills
- A self-starter mindset and eager to grow professionally
The agency is in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, with easy access to public transportation and great food and culture. The agency offers competitive compensation packages, including regular opportunities to work remotely.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.