PR Account Executive
- Garfield Group
- Public Relations
Garfield Group is looking for a Public Relations Account Executive to join our team. Are you a talented storyteller – someone who can recognize a good story angle and have the writing and communication chops to effectively pitch that story to the press? Do you believe that complicated is interesting? Do you enjoy interacting with and managing clients from across industries? Our next AE will have all of this and want to work in a dynamic, agency environment in the heart of Old City Philadelphia.
- Build and manage client relationships within the technology, healthcare, adtech, martech and fintech spaces.
- Communicate with journalists, discussing their topics of interest and pitching relevant story angles to reach client objectives
- Manage junior PR staff and client relationships.
- Work with the Director of PR to develop and present new business presentations.
- Craft compelling story angles and place press coverage in trade and traditional media outlets.
- Three years of experience in public relations, or related field.
- Experience managing clients and junior staff.
- Communicate effectively — on paper and in person.
- A strategic outlook and ability to provide big picture thinking to clients.
- Ability to understand complex, B2B businesses and distill their value for communications.
- Agency experience preferred.