PPC & Paid Media Strategist
Philadelphia – Agency
BrainDo seeks a master of clicks: a knowledgeable and experienced PPC & Paid Media Strategist to join our team. This senior-level role requires someone well-versed in all things paid media to take the lead in marketing strategy, media planning and campaign management.
- Develop actionable Paid Media strategies that focus on solving client’s business challenges across a mix of digital channels.
- Operate as an account manager across client PPC and Paid Media accounts, overseeing daily optimization, budget management and monthly reports.
- Collaborate with a group of dynamic collection of experts to accomplish lofty, but effective solutions for clients.
- Stay on top of industry trends and play a role in encouraging a culture of testing, both internal and external.
- Know the ins and outs of AdWords, including campaign optimization, bid management, and ad copy testing.
- Certified in AdWords
- Experienced in social media advertising including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Comfortable working one on one with clients, including in person presentations and weekly performance check-ins.
- Skilled in campaign optimization and showing positive ROI to achieve business objectives.
- Skilled with keyword research and connecting it to client business objectives
- Well-versed in Google Analytics, able to pull out key insights and put them into action
- Experience with CRO including A/B and Multi Variate testing
If this sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you! Send your resume to email@example.com