Format is looking for a seasoned jack-of-all trades post-production manager to to join our team as we reach new heights.
This job requires the ability to lead post on top-tier client projects. The ideal candidate should be a master in all of post-production including editorial, VFX, animation, color-correction and sound design.
- Project and time management of all post-production projects
- Development of new hardware/software purchases and processes
- Development of skill sets for all current post-production staff
- Research & development of new revenue growth paths
- Work with our Producers and Executives to refine client expectations
- Work with Creatives and Producers to properly handle and communicate project needs and timelines.
- Supervise client and director post-production sessions
- Management of the post-production staff
- Run weekly post-production status meetings with staff
- 5+ years experience in the post-production industry
- Deep understanding of post-production processes and efficiencies
- Extensive knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite, 2D/3D Animation Softwares, DaVinci Resolve, Frame.io and Vimeo required
- Experience editing for Ad Agencies and Brands required
- Experience managing a small staff required
- Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office a plus
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com with the subject header “Post-Production Manager – (Your Name)”