Vacancy Type: Part Time
- BS/BA or equivalent degree in journalism or related field
- Physically able to carry a minimum of 25 pounds of equipment
- Must have a valid drivers license (or be able to get one)
- Must have a working knowledge of cameras and Mac Book computers
- Strong people skills
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated to work with a diverse group of people
- Must be able to handle stressful situations and deadlines
- Must be able to work assigned shifts which may include nights, weekends and overnights.
- Ability to do other tasks as assigned by news management
Equal Employment Opportunity
As part of the PHL17 Morning News team a photojournalist gathers video and sound in an effort to tell compelling visual stories. The photojournalist must be able to prepare stories on deadline for presentation in a live newscast and shoot material as needed for use on social media. The photojournalist must have knowledge of local, state and federal laws pertaining to newsgathering and the ability to think on your feet.
Go to website for full details and the major responsibilities of this job i
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER