Part-Time Cameraperson/ Editor
Job #: WUVP 18-02
Date opened: 2/9/2018
Location: Newfield, NJ
Univision 65 WUVP-TV is looking for a freelance cameraperson to shoot and/or edit video for news programs, live coverage, breaking news and other productions and promotions as needed. The candidate will work independently or as part of a team and will be responsible to record raw video and audio and turning it into finished product. Driving news vehicles and operate production equipment is expected.
- Shoot and edit news b-roll using cameras.
- Must be able to work independently, manage simultaneous projects, and meet tight deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience
- 0-1 years’ experience in recording and editing.
- Proficient in written and oral both in English and Spanish.
- Proficient with MAC and/or PC platforms, editing software such as: (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop) knowledge of Final Cut Pro.
Desired Skills & Experience
- High School Graduate with some college preferred
- Basic knowledge of news operations and practices helpful
- Applicants must have a valid Driver’s license, and a clean driving record
- Ability to drive, stand, walk, sit for up to 8 hours and lift 25-50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work from office in Newfield, NJ
- Must adapt to flexible schedule with ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Please send cover letter and resume to the contact information below:
Regular Mail: 4449 N Delsea Drive, Newfield, NJ 08344
UNIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER