Paid Media Strategist
BrainDo seeks a master of conversions: a knowledgeable and experienced Paid Media Strategist to join our team. This senior-level role requires someone well-versed in all things paid media to take the lead in marketing strategy, media planning and campaign management.
- Develop actionable Paid Media strategies that focus on solving client’s business challenges across a mix of digital channels.
- Operate as an account manager across client PPC and Paid Media accounts, overseeing daily optimization, budget management and monthly reports.
- Collaborate with a group of dynamic collection of experts to accomplish lofty, but effective solutions for clients.
- Stay on top of industry trends and play a role in encouraging a culture of testing, both internal and external.
- Know the ins and outs of Google Ads and Microsoft Ads including campaign optimization, bid management, and ad copy testing.
- Have relevant experience with programmatic Display and Video including planning, launching and optimizing campaigns. (Ex: GCM, Criteo, Sizmek, Centro, Innovid)
- Experienced in social media advertising
- Comfortable working one on one with clients,
- Skilled in campaign optimization
- Skilled with keyword research
- Well-versed in Google Analytics
- Experience with CRO including A/B and Multi Variate testing
- Excel wizardry
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org