Paid Media Director
BrainDo seeks a master of conversions: a knowledgeable and experienced Paid Search Strategist to join our team. This senior-level role requires someone well-versed in all things paid media to take the lead in marketing strategy, media planning and campaign management. Ideal candidates must have at least 5-6 Years SEM, Programmatic Display and Video
- Develop actionable Paid Media strategies that focus on solving client’s business challenges across a mix of digital channels.
- Operate as an account manager across client PPC and Paid Media accounts, overseeing daily optimization, budget management and monthly reports.
- Stay on top of industry trends and play a role in encouraging a culture of testing, both internal and external.
- Know the ins and outs of Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display and Video) and Microsoft Ads including campaign optimization, bid management, and ad copy testing.
- Have relevant experience with programmatic Display and Video including planning, launching and optimizing campaigns. (Ex: GCM, Criteo, Sizmek, Centro, Innovid)
- Experienced in social media advertising including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Comfortable working one on one with clients, including in-person presentations and weekly performance check-ins.
- Well-versed in Google Analytics, able to pull out key insights and put them into action.
If this sounds like you’re the right person for the position, we’d love to hear from you! Send your resume to email@example.com.