On-air Talent/Assistant PD
- iHeart Media
On-Air Talent / Assistant Program Director – performs daily airshift, production, endorsements and appearances. Assists Program Director with music and daily operations.
- Daily airshift, announces radio playlist of musical selections.
- Comments on music and other matters of interest to audience (e.g. time, weather, traffic conditions) and may interview musical personalities and members of listening audience.
- Does endorsements and appearances as required or sold by sales department.
- Performs digital and social execution on multiple platforms.
- Coordination with the Program Director to support the management of all aspects of radio station’s on air experience including: talent, content, tone, programming, production, sound & theme, and online presence.
- Monitors programming activities in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, company policy and applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Informs Program Director of any anomalies or deficiencies that may warrant correction or resolution.
- Assists the Director by coordinating with Programming and Sales to plan and execute marketing, promotions, events, and image campaigns.
- Coordinates reviews and approvals for commercial and paid programming content.
- Monitors record label calls, schedules music, and checks social media to ensure music remains consistent with station’s brand and collaborates with production to provide musical direction and options that meet editorial scope.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with producers, artists’ managers, composers and other industry contacts.
- Assists in the preparation and management of the department’s budget by overseeing expenditures and maintaining invoice records and related documentation.
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA
Please click here to apply for this job.
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER