- iHeart Media
Radio show host on WISX
- Hosts show with music, news and other related content for broadcast entertainment.
- Interviews guests, moderates debates, converses with callers, and hosts live events.
- Adheres to all guidelines, policies and procedures of the station, iHeartMedia, the FCC and all other federal, state and local laws, including policies and procedures regarding indecency and obscenity.
- Prepares for an air shift using creativity, imagination and exercise of independent professional judgment in writing, producing, interviewing, taping or broadcasting on-air material.
- Participates in required station Programming, Promotions, and Sales staff meetings and events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills; proficient in grammar; ability to make others feel comfortable and open up on air
- Demonstrated creativity and imagination
- Able to maintain composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Can work well in a team environment; collaborative
- Able to adapt to changes in schedules and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines
- May require other language proficiency, e.g., Spanish
- 3+ years of on-air radio experience required
- Audio demo of on-air interviews, commentary, announcements, etc.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Communications or Broadcast Journalism
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA: 111 Presidential Boulevard, Suite 100, 19004
FOR FULL DETAILS AND TO APPLY: Please click here
Apply Online URL:
|Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER|